Aiming High Activities
Chuckle Chillout Is a social group for children with additional needs. The group gives the opportunity for the children/ young people to play and laugh together, experience different activities from music, craft, dance, and free play whilst modelling how to make new friends and supporting their social and emotional wellbeing.
Chillout also incorporates our Young Leadership scheme and work experience for our young adults who access the ArtShed Project (our Arts employment training programme for young adults with additional needs).
- To provide a fun and safe environment for children and young people to learn to socialise and make friends.
- To encourage development of independent skills e.g., to learn to play with toys and others
- To learn to play collaboratively
- To support their social and emotional wellbeing
- To feel part of a group and develop a sense of belonging
- To offer the chance to try new activities
- Give valuable respite time to parents and families.
Sound Connection Holiday Sessions
Sound Connection is an inclusive movement and music programme for children with profound and complex needs. Attendees will have the opportunity to experience a fun, immersive multi-sensory experience, with a blend of connective movement and live music to encourage communication and interaction, on a 1:1 basis using our specialised approach.
To book places on Chuckle Chillout or Sound Connection holiday sessions or to ask any questions, please call 0300 111 8007 (option 2, then option 5). Lines are open: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. If you are unable to contact the Aiming High booking team via telephone, please email [email protected] and a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Please note: Prior to attending the sessions, Chuckle paperwork will need to be completed, please contact [email protected] when you have booked on the session.